Within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, the responsible entity is
PlasticsEurope Deutschland e.V. (PED)
Mainzer Landstraße 55
60329 Frankfurt am Main
phone: 069 / 2556-1303
fax: 069 / 2556-1317
e-mail: email@example.com represented by its Director General Ingemar Bühler.
The use of our public pages generally takes place on an anonymous basis.
Please note that the transmission of data over the Internet currently takes place on an unsecured basis for the most part. It can therefore not be excluded that transmitted data is accessed by unauthorised individuals.
Ordering information material / Contacting
By ordering information material or contacting us, you agree to the electronic processing and storage of the contact data shared by you. This is done for the purpose of processing your order answering your questions and responding to your messages. Your data will be stored for a period not exceeding six months, if not a longer time is required for answering your questions. In the case of an order, your data will be passed on to third parties as far as this is necessary to send your order.
Data receipt/contacting outside the website
Where you send us your personal data via a channel other than the transmission via this website (handover of business cards, contacting via e-mail etc.), or if your data is collected by us from publicly available sources, we will process and store your data electronically. This will be done for the purpose of individual communication with you on association- relevant topics. Your data will no longer be stored, as soon as there is no information interest.
Insofar as this is necessary for the fulfillment of joint association purposes, your personal data will be passed on by PlasticsEurope Deutschland (PED) to the VCI, PlasticsEurope and Chemie Wirtschaftsförderungs-GmbH, if applicable. If we use external service providers as order processors, your data will also be passed on to them.
The legislative basis for the processing of data is article 6 (1) (a) as well as – for the receipt of data/ contacting outside this website – article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. Within the meaning of article 6 (1) (f) (legitimate interest) of the General Data Protection Regulation, our aim is communicating with you on association-relevant topics and transmitting relevant information.
You may revoke your consent to the processing and storage of data at any time, with effect for the future. The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing performed on the basis of the consent up to the revocation. You are entitled to receive cost-free information about your personal data stored and, where appropriate, have it corrected or deleted, or to request a limitation of processing. Moreover, you have the right to receive the data in a structured, common, and machine-readable format and transmit it to a third party. In such cases, please refer to
PlasticsEurope Deutschland e. V.,
Mainzer Landstraße 55,
60329 Frankfurt am Main,
Phone: +49 (0)69 2556 1303
Fax: +49 (0)69 2556 1317
Furthermore, you also have the right to send a complaint in the context of the processing of your data, to the responsible data protection authority.
The contact details of the Data Protection Officer of PlasticsEurope Deutschland e.V. (PED) are: Mr Stefan Schindler (lawyer), Renettenstr. 6, 60435 Frankfurt am Main, phone: +49 (0) 69 9494 5074, fax: +49 (0) 69 9494 5075, e-mail: Stefan.Schindler@csr-legal.de.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores data in so-called server log files, which are automatically transmitted by your browser. This data includes:
- IP address,
- user agent,
- referrer, and
- date and time as well as type of request.
The legal basis here is provided by the provision laid down in article 6 (1) (f) (legitimate interest) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Within the meaning of der GDPR (legitimate interests), our aim is to enable an error analysis and auditing safety as well as optimising our online offering and our website. This data will be deleted automatically after 30 days.
This data will not be merged with other data sources.
- Cookies are used on this website. A cookie is a small text file that is sent by www servers when a website is visited and stored on the hard disk of the respective user. If the corresponding server is called up again, the user’s browser sends the previously received cookie back to the server. The server can then evaluate the information obtained through this procedure in various ways. Cookies can, for example, make it easier to navigate a website or save configurations.
- For the purpose of allocation and verification of browser requests, session cookies are used on the server side. These are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. If the user uses the “stay logged in” option, the storage period is up to one week. Cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO. Our concern within the meaning of Section 6 (1) letter f (legitimate interest) of the General Data Protection Regulation is the error-free and optimized provision of our online offer and our website.
- In addition, cookies are also used that do not collect any personal data or any personal information about the user, so that it is not possible for the operator to identify the user with the information obtained using the cookies.
- The User can prevent cookies from being stored on his hard drive by selecting “do not accept cookies” in his browser settings. He can also set his browser so that it asks whether the user agrees before cookies are set.
- Once cookies have been set, they can be deleted manually at any time.
- If the user does not accept cookies, this may lead to functional restrictions of the website in individual cases.
Social Media – Functions
Our website makes it easier for users of social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIN, XING) to recommend a PED page in these social networks by including links marked by corresponding symbols.
By clicking on the corresponding links, you leave our website and go to the website of the respective social media platform. A data exchange with the aforementioned social media operators only takes place if the corresponding icon button is clicked. If you click on such an icon button, a page of the corresponding social media operator opens in a pop-up window. We point out that already through this, but in any case after logging in on a social media platform, a data transmission between the user and the provider of the social media platform may take place. We have no knowledge of what data is transmitted to the respective providers in individual cases by activating the links and for what purposes the data is used there.
Videos via VIMEO or YouTube
The website embeds videos via the providers Vimeo.com or YouTube.com. If you activate videos with Vimeo or YouTube, a connection to the servers of Vimeo or YouTube is established. This connection will also be used to transmit specific information to Vimeo or YouTube. It is possible that Vimeo or YouTube will place cookies on your end device. Moreover, Vimeo or YouTube enable the use of certain additional functions, such as rating or sharing videos. This may require you to log in with your user account to Vimeo, YouTube, or certain third-party providers (such as Facebook or Twitter), enabling these providers to allocate the information transmitted by you to your corresponding user account. These functions are offered exclusively by Vimeo or YouTube and the relevant third-party providers, and you should carefully check their data protection provisions before using the functions in question. We do not receive any information about the content of the data collected by Vimeo, YouTube, or any third-party provider. You will find further information on the collection and use of your data by Vimeo or YouTube as well as your corresponding rights in the data protection statement of Vimeo or YouTube under www vimeo.com or www. youtube.com
As at: January 2021